Mason Pearson Pure Bristle - Handy Dark Ruby/Black B3
* A "handy" size brush with 6 rings of stiff boar bristle tufts.
* 8 1/2 inches long (head length is 4 3/8 inches) and 2 1/2 inches wide.
* The boar bristle is recommended for fine to normal hair.
Why Mason Pearson?
Hairbrushes by Mason Pearson are recognized by discriminating consumers as unique in both design and quality.
The distinctive design incorporates spired uneven tufts of boar bristle or boar bristle and nylon mixture set in a pneumatic rubber pad that enables each individual tuft to penetrate through to the scalp.
Mason Pearson's ingenious brush construction achieves the desired type of scalp stimulation by adjusting automatically to the contour of the scalp without irritation. Equally important is the quality of the bristles. Mason Pearson uses only the finest quality natural bristle from the wild boar - preferably from the colder climates where boar bristle grows heavy and strong for protection.
Animals are not harmed in the collection of bristle.
Mason Pearson's bristle is just right. If the bristle is too soft it cannot penetrate to the scalp completely. If the bristle is too hard it can cause inflammation and soreness of the scalp. Customers quickly discover that a Mason Pearson brush feels terrific and performs beautifully.
How to choose your brush:
- Pure Bristle brushes: For fine to normal hair fine long hair.
The models: Large Extra Small Extra Handy Bristle and Pocket Bristle.
The Sensitive models are for very fine or thinning hair.
The Child’s model for children aged between 3 and 6 years.
- Bristle & Nylon Mixture brushes: For normal and short thick hair.
The models: Popular Junior Handy Bristle & Nylon and Pocket Bristle & Nylon.
- All Nylon brushes: For very thick hair.
The models: Universal Handy Nylon (Detangler) and Pocket Nylon.
- Mason Pearson Pure Boar Bristle - Small Extra B2- Choose ColoursAs low as $405.00
- Mason Pearson Military Small Extra Bristle B2M BlackRegular Price $320.00 Special Price $279.00 Save 13% off