Termix Evolution Soft Hairbrush for Thin Hair
The Termix Evolution Soft hairbrush is specially designed for the care of thin hair with a tendency to break easily. As this hairtype is fragile, a softer fiber is needed to enable a better grip of the hair on the brush, while avoiding any breakage. Thus, the Evolution Soft hairbrush is the only one designed to prevent hair breakage and worsening of the hair shaft due to its cross-system of ionized nylon bristles of thin diameter and beige colored microfilaments. This system allows a better grip without damaging hair and providing an effect of increased capillary density.
- All the Evolution hairbrushes range have large diamond-shaped vents that increase in a 10% the tube surface, thus reducing by 30% the drying time process compared to a standard perforated.
- The ergonomic design of its handle makes it easy to use, even in a prolonged professional use. It is also made with santoprene, a soft and rubbery texture, for a non-slipping grip
- Its polytetrafluoroethylene coating has a large temperature resistance and heat transmission.
- The non-stick nature of the tube prevents aerosol and other product adhering.
- HOW TO USE: Spritz the Thermo-Protective before using the hairdryer and when finished,blast hair until it’s 80% dry. Work with sections and place the brush into the root area and direct the heat gliding downwards the brush, always keeping the nozzle on your dryer when blow-drying.
- Termix Evolution Plus Hairbrush (Firm) for Thick HairAs low as $37.50