Olaplex No.2 - 100ml Bond Perfector
The OLAPLEX Stand-Alone Treatment produces instant great results on all hair types including virgin and naturally curly hair. If your hair is curly, from open curl to super curly, the treatment will help to redefine your curls. After a treatment your hair will feel incredible, be frizz free, have more manageability making it easier to style, and look healthy and shiny. Ask for the OLAPLEX Stand-Alone Treatment at your salon today!
NO.2 BOND PERFECTOR: NOT A CONDITIONING TREATMENT:
This is the second step of the Olaplex system and usually done at the bowl. This is applied generously after all processing has been completed and rinsed. (or shampooed) then towel-dried. You may saturate the hair thoroughly with the Diluted Olaplex Formula beforehand for even better results. Leave on for a minimum of 5 minutes and then without rinsing apply a generous amount (average ½oz or 15ml) and comb through. Leave on the hair for a minimum of 10 to 20 minutes,. The No.2 Bond Perfector also serves as a great cutting lotion. We always ask that this be rinsed, shampooed and conditioned before the client leaves the salon. It may be left on for a longer period of time and shampooed and conditioned at home. However, we always recommend that you shampoo and condition after as this is dealing with the internal structure of the hair. External still must be addressed using your favorite shampoos and conditioners. You may do a deep conditioning treatment after the No.2 has been applied.
- Olaplex Take Home Treatment Kit: No. 3 (100ml), No. 4 (250ml) & No. 5 (250ml)Regular Price $150.00 Special Price $129.00 Save 14% off
- Olaplex No.6 Bond Smoother- Eliminates Frizz, Hydrates & Protects 100mlRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $45.00 Save 10% off
- Olaplex No. 4 & 5 Bond Maintenance (Shampoo + Conditioner) 250mlRegular Price $100.00 Special Price $89.00 Save 11% off
- Olaplex No.0 Intensive Bond Building Hair TreatmentRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $45.00 Save 10% off
- Great Product Great CompanyPurchased this on Jan 2nd and had it in my hand Jan 7th. Not bad at all considering the time of year plus with bushfires holding things up. A great product for my distressed hair (full head of foils twice in 3 weeks). I’m not there yet but my hair feels soft and is not frizzy. Couldn’t recommend SSS highly enough. Not many internet companies will be up front with their phone number or address these days should you have concerns, not so with SSS, they are their to answer any queries which eases ones mind and Ive already mentioned the shipping. Well done SSS, Ill be back..